Thursday, February 12, 2009

My club experience
















There are many clubs in GCA, such as D.I.Y Club, Basketball Club, and Fun Club and so on. In the beginning, I want to join all clubs that I am interested with, but I realized I did not have so many times to do it. Finally, I join the Piano Club because I think piano is a magic instrument.
Even though I did not learn a complete melody, I learned some easy melodies, such as and I heard a lot of famous melodies. Through the courses of piano, I learned peaceful. In the beginning, I always made mistakes because my fingers were not so agile. So I became impatient when I repeated the same mistakes. But I realized be impatient was useless. So I tried to be patient. Finally, I found be patient was a smart decision because it was can help me a lot.
I think the most important skills at GCA are work together. For example , when you in a team , if you understand what is cooperation and you know how to work together in order to finish the work perfect . After this term, I think I learned the important of cooperation and how to work together better. During the club time, I think its strengths are can help you to have more friends and maybe you can learn some skills. It can also relax you in the spare time. But you can’t spend too mach time on it because it can influence your study or some important things. So use your time sensible, it is an important key to success. In group activities, need unity and cooperation when you do anything. Listen to others’ correct opinion. In a word, cooperation is in everywhere.
One day, I often made the same mistakes when I tried to practice a melody because I did not have good foundation. I became easily mad and impatient. After a while, some one told me be patient was not a good thing to help you success, sometimes it will conceal your eyes and do not tell you the right key’s position. So peaceful is always help us to catch the key. Suddenly, I understood these. I adjusted my mentality. And I finished this melody quicker. You see, peaceful was a capable assistant. But do not forget try your best to practice it is also an important factor.
I went back to home when winter vacation came. I performed on the piano to my family. Even though this music was very easy, but my families were very happy to saw my every little progress. They are all proud of me. So I decided to join Piano Club next term and learn some new melodies in order to enrich my skills.
Life is a ceaseless process. And never stop study even you are the old.
As the saying goes, everything is hard in the beginning. I decided to start it. The future maybe hard but I will try my best to do it.

No comments: