On the Dec.1st, 2008 we were very excited because our school would invite the Nanjing Forestry University Professor Zhao Bing to give us a speech about gardening. He was one of the designers of the famous Su Zhou Garden.
Through his speech, we knew Su Zhou Garden was very beautiful and large. And he showed us some photos that from that garden. We knew there were many man made mountains, rivers, plants and some other peaceful things. And he also introduces the several different types of garden, such as private garden, imperial garden and so on. I think the most interesting thing he introduced was the real meaning of the Chinese word “園”. He explained the square out of this word was like a ground, and it have dust inside. Also there have a pool of river and some trees. I think it was very visual and it can help people to love and remember the gardening.
The Su Zhou garden is so beautiful that attract a lot of visitors come here to have a look, even the international visitors.
In fact, I felt bored at most of the time. But when he explained the interesting meaning of “園”, I really pay attention to heard that information. It is a pity that I have not been Su Zhou Garden. I knew it represent Chinese gardening culture. So I hope I can go there one day. Otherwise, I also hope the professor Zhao Bing will make more progress in gardening.
Through his speech, we knew Su Zhou Garden was very beautiful and large. And he showed us some photos that from that garden. We knew there were many man made mountains, rivers, plants and some other peaceful things. And he also introduces the several different types of garden, such as private garden, imperial garden and so on. I think the most interesting thing he introduced was the real meaning of the Chinese word “園”. He explained the square out of this word was like a ground, and it have dust inside. Also there have a pool of river and some trees. I think it was very visual and it can help people to love and remember the gardening.
The Su Zhou garden is so beautiful that attract a lot of visitors come here to have a look, even the international visitors.
In fact, I felt bored at most of the time. But when he explained the interesting meaning of “園”, I really pay attention to heard that information. It is a pity that I have not been Su Zhou Garden. I knew it represent Chinese gardening culture. So I hope I can go there one day. Otherwise, I also hope the professor Zhao Bing will make more progress in gardening.

No comments:
Post a Comment